Check out this short on the history of typography http://t.co/Cy0cWJCaqU
Five Social Media Essentials for 2013 @SMKAPAC http://t.co/ol1xeKarcj
Design of sales collateral for Westfield Giftcards in a B2B capacity. The design reflects the prestige of the Westfield brand while the format ensures flexibility and longevity, across collateral, should sales messages change.
Design and produce a suite of B2B sales collateral for Westfield Giftcards that has a professional, high-end feel appropriate to the prestige of the brand, and the calibre of their corporate clientele. The solution needed to be easy to use and provide maximum flexibility for sales managers, and the varied messages they need to present.
We incorporated a number of our ideas into the final solution to address the key points in the brief and ensure the longevity of the package:
- W logo pattern. We wanted to really leverage the Westfield brand in relation to the Giftcards, after learning that the card gives you access to over 6000 stores throughout the Westfield centres. With this in mind we introduced a W logo pattern that features across all collateral, adding a subtle design feature and reinforcing the brand. On the sales folder we took this one step further and introduced a spot UV on the 'W' for a slick, high-end feel.
- Card holders. By introducing card holders on the inside of the folder, it highlights the product and also allows business cards to be inserted, ensuring that the sales folder is practical for whoever uses it.
- Brochure to loose leaf. Messages are always changing and to ensure longevity for the Westfield Giftcards sales collateral it was suggested that rather than a brochure, we utilise loose leaf inserts. These are presented within the folder, are easily interchangeable dependent on who the sales team is presenting too, and will keep reproduction costs down if just one has to be changed rather than a whole brochure.
- Case studies. With experienced account management and great customer service a key offer it was suggested Westfield look at presenting case studies to reinforce this. An additional loose leaf was added to the mix and it clearly demonstrates a proven track record to potential clients.
- Consistency. Prior to being commissioned for this project the sales team were creating their own PPT presentations. We have now introduced a template which reflects the design of the sales folder and loose leaf inserts. This presents a clear brand and offer to the client and also aids the sales team in feeling confident about what they are presenting.
- Loose leaf sales messages sheets.
- PPT template.
- Sales folder design and production.
- Print Management.