ASOS teams with local fashion bloggers to find out Australia's most stylish state @InsideRetailau http://t.co/8f7aYQPqNz
Have you found your balance in the social media scene? @philtergroup http://t.co/gWVwEjFnpI
- arty goodness
- content strategy
- digital strategy
- online marketing
- social media
- user experience
- we love
It's good to share.
Attending conferences and working with clients on their social media strategies, gets a girl (OK, woman) thinking about the changes that social media has brought about. More and more, for me, it's that word 'share'.
It used to be that if you knew something you kept it close and secret. That was your power, your winning chip, your point of difference! Now, however, there is far more potential in sharing your knowledge, letting your target market, your competitors, your peers, know the nugget of information you have and establishing yourself as a thought-leader, as someone in-the-know who people should be turning to, or these days following/friending/plussing etc.
So with that in mind I thought I would share my pools of information with you, my daily go-tos to make sure I am up to date with the latest and greatest in the world of print, digital and brand.
I'd love it if you have any suggestions you want to share with me!
- Social media examiner What's hot in social media news.
- Buffer app A great app for helping you manage your Twitter account.
- HootSuite A social media managment dashboard for amanging your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. You can also monitor all sorts of keywords to see when they are mentioned in conversations.
- Springwise Awesome commercial ideas from around the world.
- imedia connection Varied content for the marketing community submitted by a great mix of authors.
- Social media all top Pulls in articles form many of the sources mentioned here.
- The cool hunter The coolest bits and bobs from Australia and across the globe covering genres such as fashion, music, urban living, designer and cultural trends.
- Social media fresh Gets down to the business side of social media.
- Mashable A great mash-up of content that spans social media, technology, business and entertainment.
- Desktop A magazine about all things creative
- Smashing magazine The latest on coding, design, graphics, ux design, wordpress and community.
- Fast company Inspiring readers to to think beyond traditional boundaries and create the future of business - such a great mission statement!
The Strategic Type